[kepler-users] Fwd: KIELER Layout Evaluation

Jianwu Wang jianwu at sdsc.edu
Tue Nov 20 16:01:09 PST 2012

Hi Alvin,

     Our existing Kepler nightly build does not work anymore due to NMI
test facility changes. We either need to fix it based on NMI changes or
employ another system to do it. I just updated the link about its status.

     As far as I know, currently there is no way to get binary of
develop version of Kepler. Sorry about it.

Best wishes

Sincerely yours

Jianwu Wang, Ph.D.
jianwu at sdsc.edu
http://users.sdsc.edu/~jianwu/

Assistant Project Scientist
Scientific Workflow Automation Technologies (SWAT) Laboratory
San Diego Supercomputer Center
University of California, San Diego
San Diego, CA, U.S.A.