[kepler-users] Sample workflow using JobSubmission/JobManager

Valente, Eduardo G. (GSFC-610.3)[GLOBAL SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY INC] eduardo.g.valente at nasa.gov
Tue Nov 6 14:33:15 PST 2012

Thank you both for the explanation. I will engage the Jsch folks when the
time comes to do this work. Conversely I wonder what other ssh java
libraries may support this mode, over which a new actor can be built.