[kepler-users] Sample workflow using JobSubmission/JobManager

Jianwu Wang jianwu at sdsc.edu
Thu Nov 1 13:52:33 PDT 2012

Hi Eduardo,

     So you failed even just using 'SSH Session' actor? Did you get any
error or exception message? It's new to me for the two-factor
authentication. If you tell me how to reproduce it, I can dig into it
and check what went wrong.

Best wishes

Sincerely yours

Jianwu Wang, Ph.D.
jianwu at sdsc.edu
http://users.sdsc.edu/~jianwu/

Assistant Project Scientist
Scientific Workflow Automation Technologies (SWAT) Laboratory
San Diego Supercomputer Center
University of California, San Diego
San Diego, CA, U.S.A.