[kepler-users] R actor problem

Matt Jones jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
Fri May 18 09:01:00 PDT 2012

Dear Claas,

Can you confirm that you are getting the data you want out of the EML actor
and into the first R actor?  I often configure the EML actor to output data
"As Column Vector" when passing to R, as that makes it easy to manipulate
in R.  As we can't see your workflow, it's hard to determine exactly where
the problem lies.  If you can confirm that you are successfully making your
data frame in the first R actor, you should see it being produced on the
output port (assuming you named the port the same as your R variable
holding the data frame (e.g., "Output").  In any case, if you send along
the workflow kar file it will be a lot easier to help.

Matt