[kepler-users] R actor problem

sabsirro sabsirro at arcor.de
Fri May 18 03:33:23 PDT 2012

Dear Kepler Users

I want to use a R actor to collect several columns of data which come out of
an EMLtoDataset actor. I created 10 input and 1 output port for that R actor.
Within the R actor i create a data frame like:

Output=as.data.frame(cbind(input1, input2, input3, ... , input10))

I can access this data frame from within the R actor which tells me that it
gets properly created. Now I want to hand the data frame through the created
output port to a following R actor for further processing of the data frame.

I connected the Output Port to another R actor where the input port is named
"Input_Variables". Within that actor I just call "Input_Variables" to control
if the transfer was successful. This should show up the data farame but I get
an error which tells me that "Input_Variables" does not exist.

If I connect a display to the port of the data frame on the first actor
and execute the workflow the display does not open. I think this means that
nothing comes out of this port.

It would be very nice if someone could help me with that problem.

Best regards Claas