[kepler-users] How to verify the DistributedCompositeActor?

Jianwu Wang jianwu at sdsc.edu
Thu Mar 8 13:48:29 PST 2012

Hi Daren,

     Glad to know it is working to you. This information (including
director in the actor) is in README file and module documentation. I'll
update the docuement of the actor about it in the next release.

     It would be great you can share your experience on involving in the
Kepler project and improvement potentials with Kepler community. Thanks.