[kepler-users] [kepler-dev] How to add slaves in a remote workflow in Java(in Eclipse)

Neha Sharma neha_sharma at persistent.co.in
Tue Mar 6 04:04:33 PST 2012

Hi Jianwu,

Let me first Thank you for the information on the master slave module. The reason why we are trying to simulate the workflow in eclipse is that we are trying to evaluate workflow engine for one of our project. Kepler is built on Ptolemy, but Kepler includes lots of other features including Distributed Composite Actor(I guess). We want to use this with our project, and that is why we are exploring this.

Regards,

Neha Sharma