[kepler-users] Problem with instance of String Replace class

Jonathan Boright boright at isciences.com
Fri Jun 1 13:13:21 PDT 2012

All,

I've recently updated my Kepler build (Kepler revision 29881, Ptolomy
revision 63644) and I'm experiencing some problematic behavior. I have some
large models which use a composite actor which has been converted to a
class. Instances of this class are throughout the model (close to 100 of
them I would guess), and all of a sudden I'm getting errors... In
particular, Kepler has trouble with the "String Replace" actor when it is
referred to as an instance of a class. I have an older build (revision
29861 I think) on another machine which runs the same model just fine...

I'm attaching a small .kar which illustrates the problem.

Thanks in advance...

Jon

PS As a last-resort is there a (relatively pain-free) way to roll back svn
revisions? Or just start a fresh build with an older revision number?

--
Jonathan Boright
boright at isciences.com