[kepler-users] Add new actor to my local Kepler library

Ali, Muhannad muhannad.ali at student.kit.edu
Mon Feb 6 07:50:57 PST 2012

Hello,

I have developed two actors in Eclipse, say ActorI and ActorII . When I run the Kepler using ActorII configurations, I cannot instantiate ActorI. How could I deploy my ad-hoc actor to MY local library (I don't want to let all Kepler's users to use it), so that I can use it later?

I have check the documentation here (https://kepler-project.org/developers/reference/adding-a-new-java-actor-to-kepler-a-quick-tutorial) but I cannot find a "lib" folder under "$Kepler" directory, so I couldn't use it. Any help please?

Thanks!

Muhannad Ali