[kepler-users] (no subject)

Matt Jones jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
Wed Feb 1 14:05:05 PST 2012

The mailing list archives can be searched here;
   http://www.mail-archive.com/kepler-users@kepler-project.org/
   http://www.mail-archive.com/kepler-dev@kepler-project.org/

Regarding your R errors -- are you sure R is on your path and executing?
 Can you execute any of the R demos that ship with Kepler?  If yes, then it
would be most useful if you attach your workflow for people to debug.

An RExpression can contain any valid R code, so multiple loops should be
completely valid.  Of course, the output values that are output from the R
expression are only output at the end of the actor execution, so you need
to be sure to design your R code such that the variables have the proper
values at the end of the execution (e.g., accumulate results in an array as
the loop executes).

Matt