[kepler-users] (no subject)

Rohan Sadler rohan.sadler at uwa.edu.au
Wed Feb 1 13:45:07 PST 2012

Hiya,

Three questions from a newbie:
1) Is there a way of searching the Kepler mail list archive so that I'm not presenting questions that have already been answered?

2) I keep getting value 1 error for an R Expression actor - the code works fine under R. Any clues as to what I am missing?

3) Is there anything stopping me from including multiple loops within a single R expression for a single R Expression actor?

# R commands within 'R Expression' actor (dummy, but still failing)
farm.deliveries<-farmDeliveries                                                 # mixed types data.frame input port, typed as general
receival.types<-matrix("",ncol=2,nrow=nrow(farm.deliveries))
receivalTypes<-receival.types                                                    # character valued matrix, typed as general, output port

Regards
Rohan Sadler