[kepler-users] Kepler -nogui execution without X11GraphicsEnvironment

Ramón Pérez Pérez ramon.pperez at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 13:43:43 PDT 2012

Hi,

I think that it is possible that there are new modules to download for your version, and for this reason the execution (too in command line) tries to launch the X11. We changed the configuration.xml in kepler_2.2/module-manager-2.2.0/resources/configurations as follow:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<config>

    <releaseLocation>
        https://code.kepler-project.org/code/kepler/releases/released/
    </releaseLocation>

    <check-for-patches>false</check-for-patches>

</config>

Best,
Ramón

--
Ramón Pérez Pérez
Centro Andaluz de Medio Ambiente, Universidad de Granada - Junta de Andalucía
email: ramon at ugr.es
Blog: http://rpperez.blogspot.com
Fax: +34 958137246
Tel: +34 958241000 (ext. 31202)