[kepler-users] eml2dataset actor

sabsirro sabsirro at arcor.de
Thu Apr 26 07:17:15 PDT 2012

Dear Kepler-Users

I am trying to read in a dataset using its corresponding EML file and
the eml2dataset actor. Both files are locally stored.
When i choose the files i get an .eml-File paring error.

It says:

"Unable to parse the MetaData: Error parsing the eml package: Error processing
entities: Error parsing attributes: null"

But when i open the EML file from within morpho everything seems to be fine.
So it might be something else than a corrupted EML file. Is there anybody who
could help me out with this problem? That would be very nice.

Best regards Claas