[kepler-users] KAR Command line Fail running with parameters

Daniel Crawl danielcrawl at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 20:09:24 PDT 2012

Hi Albert,

You don't need to run "ant force-ptolemy compile" unless you change
any of the source files in the ptolemy module.

String parameters need to be quoted, either "value" or 'value'.
What problems do you have with the parameters? It's easier to
help if you email the workflow.

You can run "kepler -h" to see the command line usage.

   --dan