[kepler-users] KAR Command line Fail running with parameters

Albert Vilà Picas albertvilapicas at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 09:50:31 PDT 2012

Hi,

well, with ptolemy there are no specific problems. With Ubuntu and Mac I
have
downloaded the source from

https://code.kepler-project.org/code/kepler/trunk/modules/build-area

and compiled with

ant change-to -Dsuite=reporting

ant compile

and there many warnings that say: you may compile ptolemy with: ant
force-ptolemy compile
and it reappears but don't fail. Sorry, I don't know how it works, but
thanks for the appointment.

Dan, again!
I have some troubles with the command line execution with parameters.
It doesn't work with some type of parameters or maybe multiple.
With non-integer params what should I do? with simple comas like 'value' ?

-Integer 1
-String "value words"
-Decimals 0.85

Sorry, where I can find this information clearly?

Thanks a lot once again!
--Albert