[kepler-users] Kepler 2.2 instalation in windows Vista

Luís Assunção lass at isel.ipl.pt
Tue Sep 20 14:37:21 PDT 2011

Hi all

I  have used Kepler 1.0 in Windows Vista Business during last years.

Recently I have decided to install kepler 2.2  (Kepler-2.2-win.jar) in the
same machine.

For my surprise I don´t have the File menu in the GUI interface, so I don´t
can open workflows (please see the annex jpg picture)!!!.

The Kepler 1.0 continues working.

Can someone help me to understand what is missing here? There is some
conflict to join two versions in the same machine?

kepler 2.2 depends from some previous version like  2.1 ?

Thanks in advance

Luis Assuncao

Email:  <mailto:lass at isel.ipl.pt> lass at isel.ipl.pt