[kepler-users] loops in loops

kianwee chen chenkianwee at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 03:06:47 PDT 2011

Hi all kepler users, I am trying to do a loop in a loop, something like a
for loop in a for loop. The task is as follow :

1.) So what I did was I setup a sdf director and set the iteration to 1,
then create a composite actor and put a sdf director in it and set the
iteration to 10. I was hoping that it would be for 1 iteration outside, the
composite actor will do the action 10 times inside, thus creating a looop
within a loop. However it did not work.

2.) I went on to try to do a repeat actor,  it worked, as I am using
random() to produce 10 different random number. The repeat gives me 10 same
number. Thus its not good enough.

Tried to find examples on this issue but did not manage to find it. Cause I
read about the opaque composite actor and I thought the 1.) should have
worked.

Thanks
ckw