[kepler-users] kepler parameters

Edward A. Lee eal at eecs.berkeley.edu
Mon Oct 24 08:39:50 PDT 2011

The documentation for FileParameter says:

"If this attribute contains a parameter named allowFiles with value
false, then when a file browser is used to select a file, that file
browser will be set to not show files (only directories will be shown).
If this attribute contains a parameter named allowDirectories with value
true, then the file browser will permit the user to select directories
(the default behavior is that when a directory is selected, that
directory is opened and its contained files and directories are listed)."

(I'm not sure about Kepler, but in Ptolemy, just drag in a FileParameter
from the Utilities menu, right click on it, and select Documentation.)

I'm not sure what you mean by "list parameter." Can you cite a specific
example?

Edward