[kepler-users] kepler parameters

kianwee chen chenkianwee at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 03:22:16 PDT 2011

Hi everyone, I am trying to create a composite actor and trying to setup the
parameters for the composite actor. Thus I have some question on adding
parameters in composite actors.

1.) Directory parameter:

-I would like to let the users specify a directory on the composite actor
parameters interface, I know there is a file parameter but I need a
directory parameter. How can I customise a directory parameter ?

-I have a problem with relative path too, when I setup a file parameter it
returns the string of the path relative to my current kepler file that is
open. Is there a way to get the base file path ? Something like $CWD, but
instead the file path of my currently open file ?

2.) List Parameter:
- I have seen some actor have List parameters how do I customise one for my
composite actor too ?

Thanks alot !!
ckw