[kepler-users] provenance related question

Daniel Crawl crawl at sdsc.edu
Tue May 17 11:58:15 PDT 2011

Hi Arwa,

The latest provenance documentation is in here:

http://code.kepler-project.org/code/kepler/trunk/modules/provenance/docs/

What do you mean by "mapping some actor parameters to user
defined parameters"? What are your user defined parameters?

You can record some information before workflow execution by setting
the provenance recorder's Delay Recording Specification parameter to
false.

   --dan