[kepler-users] provenance related question

Jamnagarwala, Arwa Mohmadi aj21 at txstate.edu
Mon May 16 20:51:19 PDT 2011

Hi All,
I was looking into provenance recorder and had some questions related to its usage:

Before firing the workflow, we are currently mapping some actor parameters to  user defined parameters. Is it possible to record such kind of mapping data in the database?
If yes, what API can we use? Is it possible to have it record this information even before firing the workflow? Where can I find the latest Provenance related documentation?

Thanks a lot,
Arwa