[kepler-users] trouble moving kar files between kepler instances

Derik Barseghian barseghian at nceas.ucsb.edu
Tue Mar 29 14:06:08 PDT 2011

Hi Frank,

Can you tell how you're trying to use the kars, and the error you're seeing when trying to use these trunk-reporting actor kars in your production kepler?

Also, I'm unclear which suite(s) your production environment is running - reporting 2.1 is the only official release of reporting at this point, and it relies on kepler-2.1, so kepler-2.2 shouldn't be involved. On your production kepler, could you tell me what Tools=>Module Manager says your Current Suite is? If you're in reporting-2.1, this should show *workflow-run-manager-2.1. You should be able to use reporting-2.1 to open workflow kars saved while running reporting  trunk. However you're trying to create actor kars, maybe there are some problems with that. I'll look at the issue in more depth after I get your answers to the above.

Thanks,
Derik