[kepler-users] trouble moving kar files between kepler instances

Frank White fwhite at optensity.com
Tue Mar 29 13:35:17 PDT 2011

Hello All:
I'm having trouble moving actors (kar files) that I developed in one
instance of Kepler in my development environment to run in another
instance of Kepler in my 'production' environment.  The dev instance was
built from the latest kepler trunk, while the production instance was
built from the Kepler 2.2 suite. Both instances load the 'reporting
suite', and so should have identical modules.

The most notable difference I'm seeing is in the dependencies list in
the kar file manifests: kars built on the dev instance list just the
dependent module names without version numbers, whereas kars built on
2.2 have the full module name and version number.

Does anyone know a good way to transfer actor kar files between
instances?  Appreciate the help.

Cheers!
Frank White
fwhite at optensity.com