[kepler-users] FTP Client

Kris McN krismcn at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 15:47:43 PDT 2011

Hello Users,

I'm trying to use the FTP Client to download a bunch of big binaries off of
a remote server, but there's no option to designate the local directory, so
when I run it the files end up in the ...home/Program Files/Kepler-2.0
directory.  I don't know enough to edit the actor's underlying script.  Has
anyone done this?  Or is there another ftp actor I can use that is more
flexible?  I'd also like to be able to change the operation from GET to MGET
so I can use a wildcard designation rather than having every file name
specifically designated.  I suppose I could just use the Python Actor to
work around both of these issues, but a dedicated FTP actor seems
preferable.

Best,

Kris