[kepler-users] searchable archive?

Matt Jones jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
Fri Mar 25 15:10:46 PDT 2011

Kris --

I have now set up the list so that the archives are mirrored on The Mail
Archive, which provides a search capability.

http://www.mail-archive.com/kepler-users@kepler-project.org/

Right now there are only three messages up there, but I have requested that
they import our historical archives so that all of the previous list posts
are searchable. Hopefully we will see that by sometime next week.  Cheers,

Matt