[kepler-users] Problem with PN director

Edward A. Lee eal at eecs.berkeley.edu
Tue Jun 21 08:46:38 PDT 2011

PN wraps every actor in an infinite loop that executes in it's own thread. I think what is happening is that the director is detecting that no tokens are available and is killing blocked threads to stop the execution. This would be normal, I think.  How else would you stop a blocked thread? The odd thing is that this exception should be caught and not reported.

Edward

Edward A Lee
Professor
UC Berkeley