[kepler-users] Fwd: Re: WebServices/WSWithComplexTypes Actor behaviour issue

Daniel Crawl crawl at sdsc.edu
Tue Jun 21 08:01:42 PDT 2011

I forgot to cc kepler-users.

-------- Original Message --------

Hi Simon,

The WSWithComplexTypes actor should read your manually formatted
string if the inputMechanism is set to "simple".

You can get the source by:

mkdir kepler.modules
cd kepler.modules
svn co http://code.kepler-project.org/code/kepler/trunk/modules/build-area
cd build-area
ant change-to -Dsuite=kepler

The web service actors are in kepler.modules/actors/src/org/sdm/spa/.

   --dan