[kepler-users] NGS Specific

Madhavi Tikhe madhavi_tikhe at persistent.co.in
Mon Jan 31 22:02:52 PST 2011

Hi Jianwu,

Right, I was referring to Next Gen Sequencing. One of the problems we face is the data size. It is huge. The file size can range from 50mb to 500gb. Would you please let me know if you have any metrics for performance of Kepler when the some or all actors perform CPU/memory intensive tasks?
I want to know if Kepler can gracefully handle such a large data. Pl let me know what your thoughts are on this.

Thanks,
Madhavi