[kepler-users] kepler log

David Welker david.v.welker at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 13:58:39 PST 2011

Hi Luciana,

Right not, kepler does not generate any logs for installation.

However, it is possible that we have figured out the error that may be
preventing you from restarting. Can you try again? (See my reply to Frank
White on kepler-users)

If you still cannot restart, can you let me know what OS your using....

Thanks!

-David