[kepler-users] Problem launching Kepler 2.1

Frank White fwhite at optensity.com
Tue Feb 22 03:41:23 PST 2011

Hello All:
I'm having a launch problem on two separate instances of Kepler 2.1. The
failure symptoms below are identical for both instances.  One instance
is on my development Mac, so it's possible I broke something.  But the
other instance is on a 'production' machine that has not changed in
weeks.  The error seems to have something to do with patches.  Is it
possible that a patch is causing this?  Any thoughts would be greatly
appreciated.
Cheers!
Frank White

      [null] /Applications/Kepler-2.0/Kepler.app/Kepler
      [null] Checking for patches...
      [null] Exception in thread "main"
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: defaultCloseOperation must be one
of: DO_NOTHING_ON_CLOSE, HIDE_ON_CLOSE, or DISPOSE_ON_CLOSE
      [null]     at
javax.swing.JDialog.setDefaultCloseOperation(JDialog.java:702)
      [null]     at
org.kepler.modulemanager.gui.patch.PatchChecker.check(PatchChecker.java:108)
      [null]     at
org.kepler.modulemanager.gui.patch.PatchChecker.check(PatchChecker.java:56)
      [null]     at org.kepler.Kepler.main(Kepler.java:92)
Exception in thread "main" Java returned: 1
         at
org.kepler.build.modules.ModulesTask.execute(ModulesTask.java:105)
         at org.kepler.build.runner.Kepler.main(Kepler.java:78)
Caused by: Java returned: 1
         at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Java.execute(Java.java:108)
         at org.kepler.build.Run.runSuite(Run.java:298)
         at org.kepler.build.Run.run(Run.java:202)
         at
org.kepler.build.modules.ModulesTask.execute(ModulesTask.java:101)
         ... 1 more
--- Nested Exception ---

--
Frank White