[kepler-users] Not able to compile Trunk or Kepler-2.0

Jianwu Wang jianwu at sdsc.edu
Wed Sep 1 13:33:25 PDT 2010

  Hi Jim,

     I think it is because of the recent fluctuation of ptolemy svn
server. You can check more info at
http://mercury.nceas.ucsb.edu/kepler/pipermail/kepler-dev/2010-August/018832.html.

     Please try those commands for a few more times to get better chance
to connect source.eecs.berkeley.edu.

Best wishes

Sincerely yours

Jianwu Wang
jianwu at sdsc.edu
http://users.sdsc.edu/~jianwu/

Assistant Project Scientist
Scientific Workflow Automation Technologies (SWAT) Laboratory
San Diego Supercomputer Center
University of California, San Diego
San Diego, CA, U.S.A.