[kepler-users] Question about resource paths

Christopher Brooks cxh at eecs.berkeley.edu
Wed Nov 17 20:08:05 PST 2010

I'm not sure how it would work in Kepler, but in Ptolemy,
one can use $CLASSPATH, for example
$PTI/ptolemy/domains/continuous/demo/CartPendulum/CartPendulum.xml
has:
  <property name="Image" class="ptolemy.vergil.kernel.attributes.ImageAttribute">
         <property name="source" class="ptolemy.data.expr.FileParameter" value="$CLASSPATH/ptolemy/domains/continuous/demo/CartPendulum/cartpendulum.png">
         </property>'

To see this model, go to
http://ptolemy.eecs.berkeley.edu/ptolemyII/ptIIlatest/ptII/ptolemy/domains/continuous/doc/
and click on "CartPendulum" on the left.

I'm not sure if $CLASSPATH will work in a Kar file and Kepler is likely
looking up resources in a different manner.

_Christopher