[kepler-users] win7 installation

ben leinfelder leinfelder at nceas.ucsb.edu
Thu Nov 4 09:45:19 PDT 2010

Hi Paolo,
Please rename the .zip file to have a .jar extension and then double click it to "execute". If that does not work you might need to use the "open with..." dialog that is usually accessible when you right-click on a file. There should be some sort of Java runtime option for opening the jar file. You should not unarchive or extract any files from this zip/jar file. When you successfully launch the jar file you will be walked through an installation wizard.
Thanks,
-ben