[kepler-users] Understanding Kepler at Java Level

ben leinfelder leinfelder at nceas.ucsb.edu
Thu May 20 08:34:58 PDT 2010

Josep -
I believe you can accomplish your first goal by invoking the "command
line" as an external process from  your Java code. The workflow
execution web service that Jing Tao helped develop essentially does
exactly what you are aiming to do: load a KAR, execute the workflow in
it, get the result KAR when execution finishes.
For your second request, you'd probably have to dig much deeper into
the Kepler/ptolemy code to add a parameter to the MOML after it was
loaded. Perhaps the folks more familiar with ptolemy can point you in
a good direction.
-ben