[kepler-users] XML-Schema

Ivens ivensportugal at gmail.com
Thu Mar 25 06:40:18 PDT 2010

Hi Bertram and Christopher,

I study Computer Science and I'm using XSLT to process (and re-create) the
XML generated by kepler.
Because of that, I need to validate the new XML,
Until now, to make sure my new XML is valid, I just try to open the file
using Kepler, but it could be easily done if I had the XML-Schema that
Kepler uses (if it exists).

I've already found the DTD.

Thank You for your help,
Ivens