[kepler-users] ERROR EXECUTING A .KAR FILE

Chad Berkley berkley at nceas.ucsb.edu
Mon Mar 8 11:16:24 PST 2010

Hi Josep,

Could you send me the kar file so I can take a look?  You can create the
kar from the workflow by opening the workflow in kepler, then choosing
File/Save Archive.

I just tried the command:
./kepler.sh test.kar -runwf -nogui
which worked for me with a kar that I generated the way I said above.  I
don't think the -nocache option will work with a kar file because the
kar needs to be cached to be processed.  Ben, do you know if this is true?

thanks,
chad