[kepler-users] WSDL Issues

ben leinfelder leinfelder at nceas.ucsb.edu
Fri Mar 5 16:50:55 PST 2010

Eric-
I'm not familiar with that actor, but I can tell you that the warnings
you see about KeplerSlaveNodes should not affect Kepler's access to
other webservices.
In fact seeing those messages means that Kepler has successfully
queried our registry webservice which would indicate that there is no
proxy/web/port issue.
-ben