[kepler-users] saving workflow in eps format

Edward A. Lee eal at eecs.berkeley.edu
Mon Mar 1 17:28:12 PST 2010

On 3/1/10 5:19 PM, Peter Reutemann wrote:
> Anyway, the discussion about BSD vs GPL is like discussing religion
> and we will never reach a consensus.:-)  But it's good to hear your
> reasoning behind why you chose the BSD license. Much appreciated.

Agreed... It is a religious issue... :-)

The bottom line in this case is that we can provide instructions
for how to modify our source code so that you can export to PDF,
but we can't actually provide the code that does that...
Unless of course we write our own PDF utility and put it under BSD.

Which is too bad...

Edward