[kepler-users] FSMs and Modal Models

Jianwu Wang jianwu at sdsc.edu
Tue Jul 20 11:40:03 PDT 2010

Sorry, I forgot to attach the kar file I made.

Also one correction to my email: 'After the above steps, you also need
to remove ~/.kepler directory and restart Kepler to make the created kar
files to be effective. '

Best wishes

Sincerely yours

Jianwu Wang
jianwu at sdsc.edu
http://users.sdsc.edu/~jianwu/

Assistant Project Scientist
Scientific Workflow Automation Technologies (SWAT) Laboratory
San Diego Supercomputer Center
University of California, San Diego
San Diego, CA, U.S.A.