[kepler-users] all KAR files in local directories are mandatorily searched?

Sean Riddle swriddle at gmail.com
Mon Jul 12 12:11:51 PDT 2010

(Sorry for the dupe, I forgot to reply-to-all)

I think that's the current state of it, yes. The checkboxes were
intended to allow granular searching of external repositories, so
there isn't much configurability on the local end. This should be
marked as an enhancement verging on a bug, though, since it seems like
very obvious functionality. You're absolutely right that a radio
button would be a better idiom than the current checkbox; I've gotten
tripped up on that before.

- Sean