[kepler-users] Reg Kepler Release

Chad Berkley berkley at nceas.ucsb.edu
Tue Jan 12 11:30:14 PST 2010

Hi Prakash,

Prior to the current development of Kepler, Kepler did not support
modules.  You could probably get the actors to work in Kepler-1.0.0 but
it would take some hacking.  You'd basically have to take the classes
out of the module and put them into a jar on the classpath for
Kepler-1.0.0 to use them.  This would be totally unsupported by Kepler,
so you'd be on your own.

The other option would be to just use the current dev version.  Our
current plans are for a code freeze on Jan 31 with the 2.0 release to
come (hopefully) shortly after that.  I imagine it will take us a month
or so after the code freeze to debug and put the release together.

chad