[kepler-users] Reg Kepler Release

Jianwu Wang jianwu at sdsc.edu
Tue Jan 12 10:17:05 PST 2010

Hi Prakash,

     You can find the Kepler release road map at
https://kepler-project.org/developers/teams/build/kepler-release-roadmap/?searchterm=release.
We are a little behind of target time now.

     I don't think you can use GT4 actors in released Kepler, since the
module, globus 4.0.7, is based on Kepler 1.x and will only work with
future released Kepler 2.0.

Best wishes

Sincerely yours

Jianwu Wang
jianwu at sdsc.edu
http://users.sdsc.edu/~jianwu/

Scientific Workflow Automation Technologies (SWAT) Laboratory
San Diego Supercomputer Center
University of California, San Diego
San Diego, CA, U.S.A.