[kepler-users] No menu bar in Kepler 1.x

Tomasz Żok tzok at man.poznan.pl
Fri Feb 5 01:59:05 PST 2010

Update:

I tested it also on 1.5u22, both 64- and 32-bit versions of Sun's JDK. Each
time I did `ant clear-all` to ensure everything gets compiled with the new
chosen JDK. Still no results.

But as I can see in the sources, this is the problematic snippet of code:

      ConfigurationProperty prop = ConfigurationManager.getInstance()
        .getProperty(ConfigurationManager.getModule("gui"),
        new ConfigurationNamespace("uiMenuMappings"));
      List reposList = prop.getProperties("name", true);

I grepped my .kepler/ and KeplerData/ directoried for information like
"uiMenuMappings" and found nothing. It seems that during first `ant run` no
information about menu is even put in the configuration files.

Regards,
Tomek

--
Tomasz Zok
Poznan Supercomputing and Networking Center