[kepler-users] No menu bar in Kepler 1.x

Tomasz Żok tzok at man.poznan.pl
Fri Feb 5 00:15:54 PST 2010

Hi,

Unfortunately full reinstall didn't help. I removed all kepler sources I had
and after fresh checkout of build-area, I did `ant clean-all` which deletes
whole $HOME/.kepler directory. Still I receive the same error and menu bar is
missing.

Do you have any idea what can I check? Did you found out in the sources
(basing on the stacktrace I pasted in the first email) what may be the possible
cause of this problem?

I am using GNU/Linux with kernel 2.6.32.7, x86_64 architecture. My Java is
Sun's JDK 1.6u18

Regards,
Tomek

--
Tomasz Zok
Poznan Supercomputing and Networking Center