[kepler-users] [Mailman] Problem: Installing kepler 1.0 for fedora core

Matt Jones jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
Wed Feb 3 08:50:10 PST 2010

Dear Santosh,

That depends on which version of Kepler you are using.

For Kepler 1.0, you should be able to use the Kepler Linux installer:
  https://kepler-project.org/users/downloads
Once you download it, run the installer from a shell.  You need to install
Sun Java on Fedora beforehand.

For the current development snapshot, which will soon be Kepler 2.0, you
would need to build from source as we don't have installers yet.  Do do so,
follow the instructions here:

https://kepler-project.org/developers/teams/build/documentation/build-system-instructions

Best,
Matt