[kepler-users] Bug with saving actors to library

Chad Berkley berkley at nceas.ucsb.edu
Tue Feb 2 10:14:10 PST 2010

The functionality is a bit different in the SVN head (soon to be 2.0).
To put an actor/workflow/kar in the library, you just right click on it,
say "save as kar" then save it in the kepler/workflows directory.  This
directory will probably be moved to the ~/KeplerData directory, but the
functionality will be the same.

Once you save it in that directory, the actor/workflow/kar shows up in
the library automatically.  To test this, I did the following:

1) drag any actor to the canvas
2) change it's name
3) rt. click and "save as kar"
4) save it in the workflows directory