[kepler-users] Bug with saving actors to library

Christopher Brooks cxh at eecs.berkeley.edu
Tue Feb 2 06:53:39 PST 2010

Hi Michal,
Ok, the "Save in Library" menu choice is present in
Kepler-1.0.0 and I can reproduce the bug in Kepler-1.0.0.

There have been many changes since Kepler-1.0.0 came out.
I'm guessing that some of these changes may fix the problem in the svn head.
I can't replicate this problem in the svn head.   I don't have a
"Save in Library" menu choice in the svn head.

Does anyone else have "Save in Library" in the svn head?
This is all a bit mysterious.

_Christopher