[kepler-users] Vergil as a GUI lib

Katarzyna Bylec katis at man.poznan.pl
Thu Aug 5 01:58:03 PDT 2010

Dear Edward,

If you mean this document
http://www.eecs.berkeley.edu/Pubs/TechRpts/2008/EECS-2008-29.pdf - which
I believe you did - then I must admit I just slipped through it very
roughly, as I was focusing mainly on Verigl libs and documentation
concerning Vergil part of the project.

Thanks for summing up the Ptolemy packages' functionality for me - I
will go through documentation with more awareness now and get back here
if any doubts.

Regards,
Kasia

--
Katarzyna Bylec
    Poznan Supercomputing and Networking Center

    e-mail: katarzyna.bylec at man.poznan.pl
    skype:  k_bossetti