[kepler-users] instantiate component built in eclipse

Chris Weed chrisweed at gmail.com
Tue Apr 13 18:46:32 PDT 2010

Hi,
I've been building Kepler from source in Eclipse, and I have no
problem instantiating actors I have built in to the executable.
I am now trying to instantiate them from the Kepler 2.0.
I've tried Exporting a jar with the class for my actor, and then
pointing the classpath to this location when I start Kepler.
Unfortunately, when I then try to instantiate my actor, I just get
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError.
I am curious why this doesn't work, and what is the preferred way to
get my actors into Kepler.
Chris