[kepler-users] Reg Globus job submission actor

Jianwu Wang jianwu at sdsc.edu
Wed Apr 7 15:31:02 PDT 2010

Hi Karuna,

     Glad to know your problem is fixed.

     I'm not sure what your 'o/p files' and 'my m/c' means. The relation
between GlobusWSJob and GridFtpcopy depends on your application logic.
If you want to use copy data back after job is done, just make this link
to the trigger port of GridFtpCopy actor is correctly connected. For
example, in the demo workflow, the source of the link should be the
output of LoopUntilJobFinished composite actor.

     Both PN and SDF should work for it. Their differences can be found
at https://kepler-project.org/users/faq#which-director-should-i.

Best wishes

Sincerely yours

Jianwu Wang
jianwu at sdsc.edu
http://users.sdsc.edu/~jianwu/

Scientific Workflow Automation Technologies (SWAT) Laboratory
San Diego Supercomputer Center
University of California, San Diego
San Diego, CA, U.S.A.